The community programs, directly managed by the European Union, represent the main tool of growth and development of the territory and of the enterprises. Together with the European structural funds, which are based on
growth strategies defined by mutual agreement between the Regions, the Member States and the European Commission, aim to promote the development of infrastructure, for example in the fields of aviation, food and beverage, health, transport and energy; extend telecommunications networks; supporting businesses and vocational training; disseminate new information technologies.
Progresso informs local stakeholders about the community resources available to local development integrated through regular dissemination of a newsletter of information about funding opportunities and an updated socio-economic database of territorial nature.
• Monitoring and information on funding opportunities
• Planning for community funding
- Feasibility studies and integrated projects for local development
- EU Funds and Organizations of the United Nations
To the local public bodies Progresso provides administrative assistance and support in the management of the various phases foreseen by the development programs co-financed by the Structural Funds owned by the same bodies, participates in the monitoring committees and the final evaluation of the interventions, in some cases also dealing with the verification of the statements.
Progresso consultants assist the client along the entire journey with the following activities:
• promote and coordinate projects submitted to ownership by public bodies;
• support the Managing Authorities and Intermediary Bodies in carrying out the tasks required for the management of programs financed by the structural funds;
• perform consultancy activities in defining and supporting the operation of management and control systems;
• carry out checks on the management of the structural funds on the basis of the relevant Community legislation;
- support the reporting of the initiatives carried out.
Reporting and control services for projects funded or incentivized with public funds or with Progresso Consulting Community funds are made using the professionalism of Progresso APM Consulting GmbH.